Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Springdale High Scool Class of '88~ 20yr. Class Reunion

Wow...what a blast from the past! I had know idea I would have so much fun at my reunion, but I did! It was much more laid back than our 10yr.- everyone was more mature and genuine (it's about time)! 'Course we all let loose and acted a bit immature, but that was what made it so fun! Everyone danced, talked, and stayed 'til our time was up. Then we went back to different people's rooms (Embassey Suites in Rogers) and chatted some more...somewhere around 3:30am I finally went to my room and crashed!


My best friend from my high school days...
Sandra Gravanti & Sharon Graves- aka: SG2
(Sandra is now an attorney in Atlanta and has 2 kids)

Me, Terri, Micky, Sandra, & Connie

My date, my husband... he knew as many there as I did. He's in the class below me.
Terri, Connie, Sandra, & me- just like H.S., always taking our bathroom breaks "together"!
Me, Mitchel, & Sandra...
Mitchel was like a brother to us....always a protector, chauffeur, & an incredible dance partner!Sandra, me, Monte, Connie, & downtown, Steve Brown-Mark Palmer- just one of the girls!
(He'd die if he ever saw that line- no he's not gay, just tons of fun to hang with)

Some things just never change (well maybe a few extra lbs & a few less hairs!).... just a great group of guys never the less!OK, obviously these last 2 are somewhere around 3am!....


Everyone had so much fun, we're thinking about doing a 25th reunion...I say definitely!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Sharon - looks like you had a good time...

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Wow....20 year Class Reunion... You don't look much older than 20..how can that be...: )
I know you all had a wonderful time...so great to stay connected.
Great pictures and great job....

Love you dearly,
Mom

Anonymous said...

ok so what was in the water when u were in high school?? U all look amazing!!!
christal