Sunday, January 11, 2009

Love Story

This is dedicated to Makena.... her new favorite song (she knows every word- it's precious!) CLICK on the play button if it doesn't automatically play for ya....

Love Story - Taylor Swift

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Had to comment! My older daughter knows every song, every word that Taylor Swift has ever sung! And my three-year-old daughter is not too far behind! (Drives Russ crazy ;)

Cheryl said...

Got your comment! I found your blog back when we were all posting profiles on the SHS website, so I put it on my "follow" list :) You've got some photogenic kids!
I'll bet the concert was awesome - Kristen would LOVE to see her! "The Best Day" is my new favorite song! And Madi goes around singing (loudly) "looks like an angel...!" from Hey Stephen -cute.
Layout? Mine came from www.pyzam.com but you could just google "free blog layouts" - there's tons out there.