Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 New Year's Resolution...

Well, here it is 2009 and I'm up & running once again on my blog! Playing catch up on organizing my pics and updating my blog are 2 of my resolutions! We had switched to an IMac and I never figured out the pictures aspect of it, now we have a new pc and I'm starting to learn most of its functions. Of course because of my OC personality I can't just skip from Aug. 'til now, so you'll have to endure lots of catching up on my part! I'll try and skip to the highlights, so here goes........


First day of school (I told you I'm behind!)

Hannah started middle school (5th) @ Northridge and now has 2 teachers (one in the am & one in the pm) She loves it and is doing awesome!Kamryn didn't want to be left out on the picture taking...Hayes is in 3rd grade and in class with 3 of his best friends, Joe, Evan, & Cooper(wasn't there yet). They have all been friends since preschool. Their teacher calls them the clump....alphabetically they are in a row- Hamby, Harris, Johns, & Joneswalking Makena in to her class...Makena goes to Elite Kids Academy (our preschool center) and is in the PreK5 program.

Here she is with 'no, no, Dylan Barlow'...they have grown up together. She has a great class full of all her friends...



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeahh! I'm so glad you are back! And yes you were waaaayyy behind! LOL...