Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hayes turned '9'!....

Yesterday, Jan. 20th, Hayes turned 9! My baby boy is growing up way too fast for me! Since his party isn't until this weekend, I thought I'd post some pics from his last football season in honor of this dreamer.....you see, if you're talking to him, you'll know that someday he will play in the NFL! It doesn't matter that he isn't the biggest or best out on that field (he knows that). What matters is that he LOVES football more than anything in this world...and he'll dream as long as he can of playing with the pros one day! He is always asking us what we want someday when he is making all that money... he's gonna take care of us you see! No matter what he becomes, he'll always be my boy and I will be proud!!!


I do hope he is always a 'Mama's Boy'!


This year, he played for the Rams-

They had a great year, losing only one game!That's our boy...
He moved up to the 3rd/4th grade division!

Hayes #1, like I said, definitely not the biggest, but it doesn't seem to bother him!

Joseph & Hayes lucked out again this year to play on the same team!Homecoming Day-A few of the boys were asked to 'walk' a girl for the homecoming festivities-
(Hayes-far left)Harris & Hamby- as they're known on the field...Aunt Christal, Grandma, & Granny came to watch Hayes play...Hannah is proud of her boys!Joe, Cooper, & Hayes... The playoffs- started the day with smiles....Played their hearts out!But, in the end, they lost! Huge upset!

His expression says it all... All in all, they had a great season, but in their eyes it came down to that one defining moment...the chance to take home that championship title and it just didn't happen!

We are so proud of him!

WAY TO GO, RAMS...#1 in season! Wahoo!
And.... Happy Birthday, Hayes! May ALL your dreams come true!!!
(b-day pics to come in a later post)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Sharon - I love watching him play so hopefully he will for many years to come.

Grandma

Harrisonjoy said...

I put one of these on my screensaver here at work...GREAT pictures, Sharon!

sara said...

Those are some great pics! Max got excited when he saw that Hayes played for the Rams! Didn't matter that they weren't in STL, to him Rams = STL Rams!

Myrtle said...

We all need our dreams of the future. Way to go Hayes.

Anonymous said...

He is just the cutest! He is going to break some hearts!

Anonymous said...

Sharon...I LOVED the post. Hayes looks so grown up in some of the pictures... He has such a competitor's heart...I'm sure he will be whatever he wants to be someday... But he'll always be my little "Punkin Pie"...
Go Rams....
Honey