Monday, January 19, 2009

Gotta Love those HOGS!

This year for our fall photo, I decided to do something a little different...I went with a Razorback theme.
Here's our professional photo by Memories By Jody (of course it looks better in person, this is the scanned version)

While we were waiting, I snapped a few pics of my own....
this one was my favorite, so I decided to use it for my Christmas card-

I had already bribed the kids with a Braum's treat if they would cooperate for their picture session...
Kamryn in my lap, up close and personal!

HOG FANS THROUGH & THROUGH...
The Hogs were a big disappointment this year, but we still had fun at the games!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your Christmas picture Sharon - GREAT theme!

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Love those Razorbacks...especially when they are also my grandkids. Great pictures...
We love you 6, tons....
Honey & Pop