Saturday, January 3, 2009

End of summer highlights......

Trip to Harrison/Silver Dollar City-




Sheila & me and our girlsA day @ S.D.C.



Hannah & Makena's favorite ride- the swings




Hayes rode his first big roller coaster, the Powder Keg! He's hooked!




Everyone relaxing at Granny's







Random Favorites-




'Kena & Kami'



Alma Waterpark-

Makena, Londan, Hannah, Hayes, & Joe



Finally going down the slides this year! Way to Go, Kena!

Madi & Hannah (Laura Megan's b-day party)

Makena & Lexi- being typical!


Makena, Kamryn, & Hayes


Kamryn with oreo cookies all over her face!


And, another oreo cookie mess....

Celebrating Pawpaw's birthday-Fayetteville get-together w/Christal, Jackson, & Granny-




LABOR DAY WEEKEND @ TENKILLER-


Hayes & Karson ready for some boating-


Chloe, Caroline, Makena, Karson, Hayes, & Carter on our boat-


Abbi & Hannah enjoying the warm water -


Kevin & Jackie Clement


Hayes, Karson, & Carter- 'Peace baby!'
Doug having a good time-



Kids being kids-


Dale & Matt relaxing...can anyone say "Redrum"


me & Jackie


Karson, Abbi, & Hayes giving a thumbs up...faster!
It was a great day had by all!




























3 comments:

sara said...

YAY! You're back!

Angie said...

You are cracking me up going back to upload all of these photos. I might add a photo from each month, and call it a day.

I'm glad to get updates again, though, even if they are 6 months old!

Sharon said...

Yeah, like I said- O.C.D. is my middle name! That's why I'm always behind on everything I do, I have to do things right and in perfect order! But, you wouldn't believe how much I AM cutting out!