Mom recently sent me this picture of my great grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary...see if you can tell which one is me? (click on picture to enlarge)
Yes, I'm the one in pigtails. I was 4yrs. old. Matt thinks that I look most like Hayes. Maybe it's the pouting face.
Yes, I'm the one in pigtails. I was 4yrs. old. Matt thinks that I look most like Hayes. Maybe it's the pouting face. And, for those who know my family... that's my mom in the top right corner, my Uncle Harry- top left in brown, Uncle Tracy-bottom right, & my cousin Kim to my right. My Papaw (Mom's dad) is in back center & of course his parents (my Papaw & Mamaw Parker) are in the center. Ahh... the good ole days!

6 comments:
OKI click on 'comments', not the little envelope...tee-hee! What a great picture ~ your mom looks really hip too!
I've got to do one of these...
Hayes does look most like you. The girls don't but Hannah looks just like you now!! That was neat, and your mom I recognized her right off the bat!!
Why did I push anonymous, that was me Stephanie.
Hayes does look more like you in that picture. Love the pictures!
I'm glad that you Mom's bellbottoms came back into fashion but let's pray that Harry's pants never do!
Are you barefoot...?! Looks like you are holding on to your toes! You and Hayes should stike a similar pose for an up-to-date photo! Love, Pawpaw
Post a Comment