Never too late to tell all the Daddy's in your life how much you love them and what an important role they play! (I was still learning on the blog and never got these posted, as well as lots of others) So, although a little late on the post, Happy Father's Day! My children are so blessed to have some wonderful men in their lives (great women, too- that of course goes without saying!) But, as the saying goes, 'Any man can be a Father, but it takes a special man to be a Dad.'
We spent Father's Day this year on Lake Dardenelle in Grandma & Pawpaw's new boat. The kids think their boat is just too cool -it has everything...kitchen, bathroom, & 2 bedrooms.

3 comments:
Thanks for posting these Sharon, they bring back great memories of a special day. PawPaw and I are still working away at getting the boat in shape but haven't had a lot of time for it. Hopefully when it gets a little cooler we can take the kids out overnight. What an adventure!
I absoultely LOVE the last pictures of Kamryn. And, I have always thought your other kids looked like a mix of both you and Matt, but Kamryn looks A LOT like the pictures that I've seen of Matt as a baby. All 4 cute, though.
There is no doubt that Matt and I are the luckiest Dads in the world! I am so happy that we got in some time on the boat before this heat came! Wow it was 105 plus out there this weekend! Hopefully we'll get cooler weather in a month or so and can take a ride on the river around Van Buren and the Ozark portion of the river. Thanks for the Happy Fathers Day message and the pictures! Give everyone a hug and kiss and tell them I love them. Love, Dad/Pawpaw
Post a Comment