The kids had a great time visiting with Honey and Pop in July...here are some of their many adventures.....
The kids always love going to the zoo....
Here with Honey & some albino peacock feathers
One of mom's dearest friends, Ms. Carolyn, & her grandchildren, Bailey(6) & John Harrison(2) came along. The kids refer to them as their cousins and always enjoy having someone else their age to do things with.
Giving a wave here as they look for more animals
what a fun day we had!...
Here they are at McDonald's...always a favorite!
There is a waterpark not too far from Honey & Pop's house, called The Rapids.... One of the best places to go in that Mississippi heat.
Here they are with John Harrison & Bailey in the kiddie area
There is a big wide slide that everyone can enjoy
These were 2 of their favorites slides at the park
splish splash, Hayes!
Ooh, la la! What a pose!

Here they are at the Natural History & Science Museum
At first a little hesitant, then all wanted to put the snake around their neck!
YES, it's a live snake!

And, a trip to Jackson just wouldn't be the same without going for a swim at Ms. Carolyn's pool!
Thanks for all the great fun and many memories made, Honey & Pop!
Here they are at the Natural History & Science Museum

7 comments:
Too many updates, all at once! Not complaining. I love seeing all of the pictures.
Sharon, I loved the pics - looks like never a dull moment for the kids in MS. FYI: Lexi had a blast with Makena last night I never saw them they went to Lexi's room and did not come out until time to go home. Lexi said to me after Makena left "mom I love Makena - she's my bestest friend".
Beautiful pics...as usual, you did a GOOD job!
It's always good to see those smiling happy faces having a great time. Thanks for all the good pictures! That snake episode is a lot closer than most would ever get to a snake! Brave children! Missing all of you very much and hoping to see you soon, Love Bob/Dad/Pawpaw
Sorry for the overload of entries all at once! But, when I get an opportunity I have to take it! Who knows, it may be weeks before I can post again! Thanks for all the great comments...makes it worth my time!
Looks like they had a great time in MS. They are much braver than me with a snake - I can guarantee I wouldn't have had one around my neck!
Hi Sweetie... I loved all the pictures! You did a GREAT job posting everything on your blog.
The kids are so lucky to have three sets of grandparents who love making memories with them and parents who are willing to let them.
I love reading what everyone else writes too....
Pop and I miss you 6 so much...I'm having withdrawals....I may have to make an unplanned trip to get my grandchildren fix...LOL
Honey
Post a Comment