I know there will come a day that my children will refuse to dress alike....but, for now they don't mind and I enjoy it too! We don't do it that often anymore, but when we do I try and capture some pictures. These were taken after church on Sunday. As I've said before, it is virtually impossible to get 4 children to all look and have a pleasant face all at the same time....
This was near the end.... see the difference in expressions.

On a different note with Kamryn, she has had a rough past couple days. She is not herself- not sleeping well at all. So, we thought maybe she is cutting teeth. I've been giving her Motrin and it seems to help. Well today nothing has helped, esp. tonight. I gave her all her reflux meds., then tried her allergy meds. (she's had some nasal congestion), then tried some Motrin, then another bottle (only to have her spit most of that up), then we thought maybe her right ear was bothering her -so we tried numbing drops, finally Matt said 'she really acts like her reflux is bothering her' so we tried some Mylanta. Maybe that did the trick....I'm hoping- I put her down for the last time tonight (@11:30pm) So now I've been researching Magnesium worried that I've given her something too strong. It seems relatively safe, but the bottle says 'under 12 see a physician'. GREAT!....Maybe she'll sleep well finally, but will I?
Just look at her precious face...doesn't she look like a happy, teething baby? This is her new look- fingers always in the mouth...

6 comments:
I can't even get Ashlyn to pose for me, forget three other children. The pics look pretty good, though.
Dearest Sharon - I LOVVVEEEDDD all the pictures - its been weeks since I have been able to check anyones blogs due to no home internet since the move - not being at work (which i am now) and no time. I have so enjoyed being able to glimps into your life and am AMAZED at how healthy and happy Kamryn looks - after all the worry of those early weeks she now looks so full of vitality and even has some baby fat! YEAHH! I want the picture of Makena on her own diving into the sand - I have photos of all the kids on a wall at home - everynight Jackson says "nigh nigh" to everyone - well I say night night and he just smiles. He doesn't say anything other than Da Da - and is not pulling himself up - he just sits still cause Brad always gives him anything he even looks at! He has no reason to move!
I love the pictures! I hate that Kamryn is not being herself. Keep me posted on her appt.
I cant believe how much Hannah is growing up! She is such a lovely young girl. They all look great. We are going through the same teething problems as you guys are, Im sure. Sometimes you just feel so helpless when they are obviously not well but there is nothing you can do. Whether its the teeth or a cold or some random virus...it seems like it is just one thing after the next! It is good being at home with the family though...even if they are all sick :)
Hey girl...I was reading Steph's blog and I clicked on yours as well. You did a great job!
Carman
I think I may need to come hold that sweet baby and get my fix. She is so beautiful.
Post a Comment