Tried to pick out a few more pictures to share, but ended up with a bunch more! It was hard to leave some out, so here goes...........
Thanks, Honey! Like I said, it would have been so hard without you.
Good Job.... sound asleep!
We had a pool that we shared with several others. We would go there after the beach to clean up and get the salt water off before going in. Hannah met a couple other girls her age that have summer homes here and come every summer.
Thanks, Honey! Like I said, it would have been so hard without you.
Good Job.... sound asleep!
We had a pool that we shared with several others. We would go there after the beach to clean up and get the salt water off before going in. Hannah met a couple other girls her age that have summer homes here and come every summer. Hannah, Makena, Carly, Kamryn, & Katherine
Kamryn loved her float. (we see you Honey)
This particular day there were purple flags up indicating sea life present (ie: jellyfish, stingers, crabs, etc.) The kids made lots of friends and they all went crab hunting. They had contests to see who could get the most. They would bring seaweed up on shore and dig the crabs out and put them in their buckets. They were so proud!

Everyone comparing buckets... I think they could have removed the purple flags by the time the kids were done. I don't think they left a crab out there.
Hayes took it very serious...
Not sure if you can tell, but the brown in the bucket is completely crabs and a few fish.
They came up with this pose...
Future Lifeguard...
Back at ya Kamryn....plehhhh!
Just chillin' under the umbrella....
Party of Six!
This was actually our first night....we had to go to the beach right away. The kids could hardly wait. Makena kept calling the sand 'snow'.





3 comments:
The pictures are great!
I'm glad that you shared a bunch.
Great pictures Sharon.
Love all the pics! Those kids are growing up so fast! I wish we could see everyone more often!
Post a Comment