Kamryn is growing like a weed! We can hardly believe how time has flown with her. She has come so far, both in growth and happiness. She has officially spoken her first words now. She has been saying "Ma-ma" & "Da-da" for some time, but she is actually beginning to understand what they mean. At night I say, "it's time to go night-night" and she knows what that means. The other night she repeated me, "nigh-nigh"... too cute! She is also waving bye-bye & Hi! She will clap as you say "pat-a-cake" or "yea". She is rocking on all fours, but not yet crawling. She gets where she needs to by scooting or rolling. Most recently, she started pulling up to standing on her own. The kids get just as excited as we do over all her accomplishments. Here are some recent pics of Miss Kamryn.......
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great pictures! I wish that Ashlyn would smile when I hold up the camera!
Great pictures - thanks for sharing!
Loved all the pictures.... Thank you for sharing them.
You do such a great job taking the pictures and adding the captions...it's like being there!
God has blessed us with 4 healthy and beautiful grandchildren....we are so lucky!
Pop and I love you 6 tons! Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Honey
Post a Comment