Rascal Flatts in Little Rock (3-1-08)....
Ashley Bartholomew & I went to L.R. to see R.F. in concert and to shop, eat, & enjoy a girls weekend out. (Ashley has 3 kids) We had a great time but didn't take the camera to the concert for fear they wouldn't allow it. Turns out, everyone had a camera but us. Oh well, we had great seats and it was one of the best concerts (entertainment wise) I've ever seen.
High School Musical on Ice (4-19-08)....
Every year Grandma & Pawpaw take us to a Disney on Ice performance. (I'm counting this as a concert because it's every bit as entertaining) The kids look forward to it always and this year was a big deal w/the HSM rage. Once again, another great performance!
Makena w/Grandma
Hannah & Hayes just being silly!
Kenny Chesney in Dallas (5-3-08)....
Matt & I went to Dallas with some friends, Mitzi & Doug Davis. Although I've seen K.C. in concert many times, never in Dallas. That now makes my 4th city to see him in. It was a great weekend get-away and as always, another great performance!
Mitzi, Doug, me & Matt
Carrie Underwood in Little Rock (5-11-08)...........
Mitzi & I decided it would be fun to surprise our girls with a concert to see Carrie U. They had been so jealous of our concert in Dallas. So, we kept it a secret up until the last second. We told them for their 4th grade graduation present we wanted to take them to L.R. to shop and eat out. We took them to the mall first and let them get a couple of matching outfits at Limited Too. Then went out to eat at Benihanas....
their reaction was priceless!
(Abbi & Hannah have been friends since preschool)
You would think we'd be concerted out, but we'll see!!!!

3 comments:
I so enjoyed the concert reviews!! We will definetly have to join you sometime!
Wow! You guys have seen a bunch! Loved seeing hannah having heaps of fun with her friend.
Cheers
Ok, very busy! And the pictiures of the girls are too fun!
Post a Comment