One day while at Hayes' baseball practice, this guy comes up with 2 adorable puppies and as the saying goes..... the rest is history. The kids have been wanting a dog for quite sometime, but the timing never seems right. It didn't take a lot of coaxing, once we saw his big brown eyes, we all fell in love. He is a beagle/jack russell mix full of energy! We named him Bandit and he is living up to his name, always stealing underwear/socks/toys you name it! He fits in with our family very well and we take him everywhere we go.
He is now 3mos. old and has doubled in size since the first photos were taken. This was the day we got him- just 6wks old...
He cried a lot at first, but soon felt right at home...
Bandit's first bath (with Hannah)

He found a butterfly and had the best time with it...
Easing up on it....
Makena had been observing, and finally just said "Here you go, Bandit!" giving him the butterfly.
Welcome Home, Bandit!
We sure do love him!
He found a butterfly and had the best time with it...

3 comments:
How cute! But I am not showing this post to Max. He wants a puppy badly but we're going to try a fish first.
Bandit is the cutest puppy I've ever seen!!!! I am in love! - also I saw sara's last post and forgot how taste and smell are linked - must be crazy overwhelming for her to suddenly have all those new tastes..... and smells! I really loved the photo of bandit and the butterfly - you take great pictures.
Bandit reminds me of Ranger as a puppy, definitely seeing the beagle part. I guess he will be pretty little with the Jack russell part, definitely full of energy with that combo!
Post a Comment