Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Way To Go, Pirates!...

Hayes played pitching machine for the Pirates this year. Matt along with a good friend, Denny, coached the team. Hayes mostly played 3rd base and made so much progress this year! We had a great group of boys (and girl) who went on to win first place in our league. Coach Denny gave out game balls to all the boys making home runs & the MVP of each game. Hayes received several home run balls, and on this particular night the MVP ball as well! We were so proud of him!
Carter, Christopher, Joe, & HayesCooper & Hayes
Caleb, Hayes, Cooper, & Joseph
Lovin' every minute of it...
End of the season pizza/pool party!
Hayes receiving his trophy from Coach Denny Matt receiving his coach's plaqueMatt with Kamryn & Makena for a little swim time
Hannah & Abbi goofing off

Coaches- Matt, Shannon, & Denny with the team
The great parents that make it all happen-


For the first time in my life, I was able to feel the frustrations of bad calls, bad plays, & just bad luck at times! I now have a taste of how Matt has felt all these years when I would simply say, "It's just a game!" I can only imagine what the years to come will be like (but, I can't wait!)....

No comments: