Wednesday, July 16, 2008

20 months already?



Kamryn turned 20 months old today! I can hardly believe my baby is a toddler that will be two before you know it! As I've said before, she is such a pleasant baby...I'm wondering what the two's will be like for her/us. I remember how much Hannah & Hayes adored Makena until she hit age 3! Right now, the kids love everything about Kamryn and spoil her so much- she can do no wrong in their eyes. We'll see what the next year brings, but for now I'll love every minute of my baby girl!This was her first summer to enjoy our boat! She loves to GO, but hates the life jacket!She loves the water, but doesn't know she can't swim yet.
More water play at the Alma Water Park- squealing with joy!

One day we couldn't find her and then we heard this little giggle from the cabinets....opened the doors and there she was! She thought it was so funny & so did we! OK, maybe I'm seeing a glimpse of her turning 2.


6 comments:

Harrisonjoy said...

Kamryn is acting SO much happier and feeling SO much better since her surgery! She looks like Makena in these pictures...to ME.

Great pictures, Sharon!

Angie said...

You've updated so much lately; I can't keep up!

Cute pictures of Kamryn, especially the cabinet.

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd been keeping up with your Blog...but my oh my...I've missed a LOT. I loved it. You did a great job. GREAT pictures of all the kids and events.
Kamryn looks so grown up in these pictures...has she grown since this past Sunday? LOL
Love you 6 tons,
Honey & Pop...Uncle Jeff too.

Anonymous said...

kamryn looks such a grown up little girl I too love the one under the cabinets. I almost can't believe our babies r so independent now.

sara said...

Wow! I havn't gotten online for a few days & look at all the new pics! The kids are really growing up! Its amazing how they seem to change overnight! Thanks for all the updates.

Aunt Vicki said...

She's such a sweetheart...thanks for the great pics!

Grandma