I know I'm behind on my blog most of the time, but where did the whole summer go?- Oh yeah, we were too busy for me to play catch up....well, I'm going to do my best to post some of our favorites and let you in on a glimpse of why we love our summers so much!!!......
Memorial Weekend-
We spent most of the weekend out at Tenkiller Lake with friends- One of our favorite summer activities! The water was still cold, but the kids didn't seem to mind too much.
Makena, Hannah, Abbi, Cooper, Carter, & Hayes having fun before Carter gave us a scare with his body temp. going too low! We managed to get him warmed back up again! Whew!
The next day we brought the Hamby boys along with us...
Always goofing off!...
Did you say, "SNAKES"?
Favorite lunch spot.... Red Rooster!
Karson, Hayes,
Sutton, Olivia, & Lexie
Karson, Hannah, Hayes, Trevor,
Westin, Olivia, Lexie, Sutton, & Caleb
Vacation Bible School- First Baptist Church
(June 9th-13th)
(June 9th-13th)
Noah, Lexi, & Caroline (just a few of her friends that were here from her preschool class)
June 11, 2008- Daniel Isaac came into this world!
5th son born to proud parents, Derek & Janice Goodlin
At the end of the week, they rented out the water park for all the families of V.B.Schoolers.
Hannah & Madi-
Kamryn in the kiddie area-
Makena & Erika-
Hayes-
Father's Day- June 15th
Pawpaw & Grandma came to town to spend the weekend with us...
Favorite Summer Treat- Oreo Cookie Milkshakes!
This is a daily request at my house, but more like a weekly treat!
Vacation Bible School- Heritage United Methodist
(June 23rd-27th)
Notice once again, NO green t-shirt for Makena.

3 comments:
Boy, when you update, you REALLY UPDATE!
Makena sounds a lot like Ashlyn. I think they will have fun playing together! Ashlyn would not have wanted to wear a t-shirt everyday, not even with a skirt. She might have done it, if I'd added bows to it or something.
I look forward to your updates!
-STeph
Good job, Sharon....you sure did a lot of updating! As usual, the pictures are great...and I'm not a bit bashful about bragging!
Post a Comment