Here's that sweet little smile that lets her get away with a lot
Sunday, June 17, 2007
The Trying Threes!
Ok, after reading Angie and Christal's blogs tonight, I just had to post one myself! After all, what's the difference in going to bed at 1:30 vs. 1AM! For anyone who's had a 3yr. old knows that someone messed up when they called it the terrible two's....it should be the terrible, trying, & throw tantrum threes! Makena is trying to outgrow this phase with 4 just around the corner, but she is letting us know she is still 3 quite often! She is at a really cute phase as well when she's not being trying. Everyday she does something that has us all rolling in laughter. The other day I was on the phone in the living room and she kept passing by me with armloads of shoes. Didn't know where she was getting them or taking them, but she was letting me talk on the phone so I felt it was fine. I asked her what she was doing with them and she said cleaning up, so I thought how sweet. I could hear her in the laundry room with the kittens at one point(where we now keep them)just talking away. When I got off the phone, she had already come out of the room and had that look on her face that told me to go check on the kittens. When I went in the room they were nowhere to be found and I thought I heard one scratching behind the drier, when all of the sudden I saw this precious face staring at me through the glass of the drier. Yes, she had put all five of them in the drier along with six pairs of shoes! Fortunately, she did not turn it on. She had been having a big time in there. She had taken Hannah's heelys and filled them with milk and cat food and spilled some on the kittens, so she decided she had better clean it all up by putting everything in the "washer" before she got in trouble. Once I saw they were OK, I explained why she couldn't ever do that again. Then while she was in time out I snapped a few pics. AND, that was only the first day all 4 kids were home for summer break!!! Should be an interesting summer, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What I have to look forward to!? Though, I won't EVER have four!
That is too cute - but slightly disturbing at the same time! i was laughing out loud! Thanks for sharing with us all, great to hear from you today - and you too Angie - I was lucky to have you each call me today and I felt so sad tonight as I feel so far away from where I should be - which is us all sharing our lives and children together.
Brad is still in the shit - but as he has not let me lift a finger today in way of an apology - so i am milking it for all it is worth.
Great pictures Sharon! We had such a good time this weekend seeing Hayes play ball then going out on the boat...I'm looking into a slide now.
Christal: What's the lowdown on Brad? You're such a tease to just say he's in the shit but not tell why!
Thanks for the peek at the perks of living with a 3 yr old so I know what to expect. Though today I never would have thought we still had a month to go til Max hits 3. After he finished throwing a fit b/c he couldn't go out to play baseball (it was dinnertime)he got out his golf clubs then proceeded to pitch a fit when I said he couldn't do that either. Strangely though he ate all his broccoli without a peep. Trying to keep me on my toes, I guess! ;)
Just a quick note to tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog. I told a friend about the kittens and when she saw the picture she picked out the one she wanted and was ready to head over to pick it up until I told her you are not in Georgia
Thanks Trish, that was too funny!
We do still have one that needs a home. Arkansas is not that far away. haha
My plan is to add an update hopefully this weekend. We have been on the go and so busy, I can't find time to blog! Sorry everyone... I'll get to it asa I can!
Post a Comment