Saturday, June 9, 2007

Hayes the Home Run Hitter

Hayes hit a homerun the other night! He was almost as excited as us, but I think he enjoyed the $5 reward he received when we got home even more!
Just look at that concentration!Running into 1st...
running into home.... Go Hayes Go!
Touching homeplate...way to go, Hayes!

Just look at that smile! We were so proud of him!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAHHH GO HAYES!!! Looks like he was heaps happy over the run. Looks like you have figured out the blog too Sharon! so now it should be heaps easy to blog and we can keep up to date with "party of six". I am SO wanting one of Matt's steaks right now - I'm eating cous cous - just doesn't cut it!

Angie said...

That's awesome, Hayes! So excited. I was always happy to just get on base when I played softball!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Hayes, that was surper. A great series of pictures

Harrisonjoy said...

Reminds me of watching Matt when he was Haye's age...he LOVED baseball nearly as much as he LOVED football!

WAY TO GO, Hayes....I can't wait to see you do it again!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Hayes on the homerun and I love the pics.

We're sure looking forward to getting his schedule so we can find a time to come and see him play!