
Sitting Up!!

>Where have the past 6 1/2 months gone?
It's amazing the different outlook you have on your first and last child. We couldn't wait for Hannah to reach all her milestones and now I find myself saying "not yet, Kamryn". She is now sitting on her own and beginning to scoot on her belly. When she feels well, she is such a good baby. She finished her antibiotics and is back to her happy self now. She went in for her 6mo. check up this past week and had good reviews. She is still in the 15% on her weight (14.6 lbs) but was over the 45% in length. She is in a newborn sz.1 shoe and finally in a stage 2 diaper. Most of her bows still consume her head-as you can see. Her trademark is her clasped praying hands- too cute! She is sleeping through the night (11hrs straight), but still not a good napper during the day. That's alright, I'll take the good night's rest! She is such a blessing to our whole family!

5 comments:
Sharon, the pictures are adorable! I'm not used to seeing Kamryn without a huge bow on her head, though!
I've been bragging all week about how tiny she is....and how much fun she is.....guess she's gonna be the "little girl" of our bunch!
Love to you all....
She looks great! Jackson just started sitting up some too. He has such a huge melon though, it makes him a bit top heavy.
Beautiful pictures, Sharon! I hope my next one is a good sleeper like that!
So glad to hear that Kamryn is doing well...she sure is cute with a bow (someday it will be "cute with a beau...!"). I probably refered to Brad one time as the "last child" now look at the numbers; 3 sons, 3 daughters-in-law and 6 grand children with no. 7 on the way! There may be a rabbit gene going around! LOL Love, Bob/Dad/Pawpaw
Love the pics Sharon! She is such a dainty little thing.
You didn't mention that you have to just about use a pry bar to get that prayer grip broken. She might be dainty but she’s definitely got some strength!
Post a Comment