Monday, April 13, 2009

Christmas memories, surprises, & more....

I know there are some of you out there anticipating the Spring Break pics, so while you're waiting on me to get them all downloaded, sorted, and put on here... well, this will just have to do!........


Our annual Santa photo-

Couple cute pics of my cuties-





Williams Christmas party-


School parties-

Christmas Eve service-


Decorating cookies for Santa-

Our bedtime tradition- matching PJs, 1 present each, read "Twas the Night Before Christmas", prayers, then off to bed!


Christmas morning....
Uncle Jeff ready for Colorado snowboarding-The BIG SURPRISE!
Hannah reading the letter from Grandma/Pawpaw-Just found out- We're going to Disney World for Spring Break!This went on for 30mins!Christmas hugs & thanks!
Stay tuned....Disney pics to come...


4 comments:

Jackson said...

Yeah! I think i am addicted to photos! Thanks - the kids look like they had a great Christmas - i love the one of them jumping around!

Harrisonjoy said...

That is the CUTEST picture of Kamryn's little class...

Great job, Sharon!

sara said...

love the updates & new pics! can't wait to hear about disney world!

Anonymous said...

I havent seen your blog in AGES!! I loved getting caught up with you guys! The pictures are awesome!