Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Praying for Stellan~

Praying for this precious little boy who has won the hearts of so many around the world!
Little Stellan is going through a very risky heart surgery today and I ask for your prayers as well. Though I do not personally know this family, I have been following his story since before he was born. He wasn't suppose to live...he has this very rare and fatal heart condition...the doctors said he wouldn't make it, but he did and now at 5mos. old his heart problems have resurfaced. Today is crucial for this sweet boy and his family...please click on his picture to read more about his story. And, PRAY!!!
(you have all been so good to pray for me when one of mine needed it, so I turn to you and ask the same for this Mama who loves her baby boy so much!)

No comments: