Friday, February 20, 2009

Terrible Two's, here we come .........

Wow, where have the past two years gone? It truly seems like yesterday that we were bringing her home. She has kept us on our toes and brought us so much joy, that I've forgotten life before her. She was such a blessed surprise from the moment I found out we really hit the jackpot during our trip to Vegas by coming home pregnant, to the day 'she' arrived (another beautiful little girl), to our many trips to Children's Hospital! She has definitely been full of surprises! She has kept these past two years full of adventure and I wouldn't trade it for the world! She is our baby, our last, and loved beyond words!!!
Since she couldn't manage two fingers on one hand, Honey taught her this to say she was 2! Kamryn & Makena in their matching skirts-

Honey & Pop with their girls-

We had Kamryn's birthday party at Big Jake's Steakhouse...
Here with Grandma-
Posing with her cake-

Her cake- simple, but sparkly & sweet...just like her!

Makena, Hannah, Kamryn, Jackson, & Hayes
with Daddy & Mommy-
Makena & Pawpaw
Trying so hard to blow out that candle-
Yea....time to eat!
She has looked like each of her siblings at different stages and has always looked like her daddy to me, but when I saw this picture.....I finally saw myself at this age in her!
Do you see it, Mom/Honey?

She got 3 babies and LOVED each one! She's really into her babies!
Here with her Uncle Brad, feeding her baby a bottle...

With Uncle Brad, Aunt Christal, & Jackson
(still pulls that doggy everwhere)
Here with Granny-
Cute pictures- (taken by Aunt Christal)

Nursing her baby....
Honey and Pop got her a mini roller-coaster...big hit!Aunt Angie & Uncle Allen sent her this castle tent-
The girls love it...I think Makena slept in it every night the first week.
Singing Happy Birthday on her actual birth'day' & time!
It's official....no babies in our house-

MORE FUN MOMENTS WITH KAMI!....

I was checking email one day and kept hearing her laughing hysterically...when I finally got up to see what it was all about, she looked like this and so did Bandit! Baby powder everywhere!
Kami & Kena in another matching outfit-

My sweet girl with that look that'll melt you every time!

One thing that has always stayed consistent with her is her ability to 'go with the flow'...she really hasn't had a choice, always going to this event or that. She's much more flexible than the others were. I'm a very scheduled person and have had to learn to be a bit more flexible myself with four!
Here she is watching her Bubby at his football game-
We're beginnig to see a glimpse of those terrible two's, but I'm going to try my best to treasure this time in her life....I know how quickly it goes by (both the good and the bad)!
We sure love our baby girl!!!



3 comments:

Myrtle said...

Just look at those faces. They are all beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures you've been posting. It's wonderful seeing all of them and brings back such great memories.

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos! She is a charmer!