Here are my long awaited Halloween cuties........obviously, we didn't have a theme....Hayes was Scream, Makena- Tinkerbell, Hannah- 70's Peace girl & Kamryn- a butterfly..... oh and Bandit was a pumpkin-
The day started off with Makena's school party- Jami (aka: Junie B. Jones) & Makena
The day started off with Makena's school party- Jami (aka: Junie B. Jones) & Makena
We did art, ate tons of junk food, & played all kinds of fun games (or so we thought), including musical chairs-


I found out that Makena has that competitive gene in her body just as her big Bro. & Sis.!
She was having so much fun and among the last 3 each round we played. Somewhere around the 4th or 5th time we played, she got tired of the boys always winning!
Still smiling here, trying to be a good sport-
THEN....
I took this picture just so she could see how pitiful she looked...this must have been around game #7 or 8- still hadn't won! (FYI-she wasn't the only one acting this way!) I'm not sure who was more excited each time a new kid won....that kid or us adults! ;)

I took this picture just so she could see how pitiful she looked...this must have been around game #7 or 8- still hadn't won! (FYI-she wasn't the only one acting this way!) I'm not sure who was more excited each time a new kid won....that kid or us adults! ;)
Finally, she won!!!
(Now, on to the next game please!)

Hannah has been really into Peace stuff this year, so when we found this, it was perfect for her!
My little Tinker Bell... oh how excited she was to wear wings!


Hannah has been really into Peace stuff this year, so when we found this, it was perfect for her!
Hayes wanted to wear the Scream mask (with the blood effects) last year, so I caved this year and let him....
Josh & Tyler- oh so scared!!!
(check out the blood)
Kamryn wasn't too crazy about her fuzzy warm butterfly costume(of course, we didn't know it was going to be 65 degrees either), but once she discovered the candy she forgot all about it!
Check out the concentration... one roll of Smarties will last her 20mins!
LOL! Too cute...

Just another reason I love our neighborhood- every year we have a whole group to go door to door with. This year, we went with the Barlow's-

Makena with the Ford girls-

The best carved pumpkin we've ever seen!

Makena & Dylan (aka: Incredible Hulk)

Cooper (army man) & Hayes ready to check out their loot-

Kamryn & Hannah handing out candy-
SMORES-
SMORES-
Matt bought a firepit this year and the kids loved making smores the good old fashion way!


Two peas in a pod-

Jackson & Kamryn have hit if off so well since they've made the move to AR...every time we talk about Jackson, Kamryn's face lights up and she has such a great time playing with him. We are so glad they get to grow up together!
Cutie patootie, Jackson-
And my sweetie, Kami-

Kamryn & Jackson are just 3 weeks apart in age...
I love this picture-

1 comment:
Wonderful post...Great pictures.... Our little "Drama Queen" strikes again... hahaha Kamryn was just too cute too... I laughed at both of them so hard I cried... Hannah & Hayes' costumes were just perfect! You are such a wiz at writing the captions...I felt like I was right there...
The pictures are more proof thatI have the most beautiful gandchildren in the whole world.
Thanks for making my day MUCH BRIGHTER!
Prayers are going out all of you and especially for our little
"Punkin Pie". From our hearts to God's ear....
We love you 6, tons....
Honey & Pop
Post a Comment