
Hayes turned eight on January 20th! I can hardly believe my baby boy is eight! He is growing up way too quickly for me! He is all boy, loving every sport he comes across and at the same time the most tender-hearted of my children, always thinking of others feelings- I love that about him! He has been a Mama's boy since the day he was born. Don't get me wrong, he loves doing guy things with his daddy, but I love that he 'adores' me! (I know most of you moms understand what I mean by this!)
Pop/Honey & Pawpaw/Grandma came to town to help us celebrate...we went to eat at Shogun's (his choice)
Hayes got a Mongoose bike!(Matt had always wanted one as a child, so was determined to get it for him!) Hayes loved it!
For his actual birthday, we had a party at Pizza Parlour with a football theme.....
All of his best buds were there- Karson, Joseph, Evan, & Cooper, Olivia & Shelbie, too. (all friends since preschool) We also invited his 1st Valentine, London (in pink). As you can see, the vending machine mustaches were a hit with all!




After the pizza party, we took just the boys back to the house, changed into swimtrunks and went to a local hotel for some swim time. Well, that was after we did a little ding-dong ditchin' (it was called "N..." knocking in my days)
After the pizza party, we took just the boys back to the house, changed into swimtrunks and went to a local hotel for some swim time. Well, that was after we did a little ding-dong ditchin' (it was called "N..." knocking in my days)

1 comment:
Sharon,
You have out done yourself again! Haye's birthday memories were so special. The only problem I have with your blog is...I can't just look at the new stuff...I go back through the entire BLOG everytime.. It's a GREAT trip down memory lane.
Thanks for sharing it with all of us. I love, love, love it.
We love you 6 tons,
Honey & Pop
Post a Comment