Sunday, March 16, 2008

Boys & Girls Club Basketball

Both Hannah and Hayes played basketball through the Boys/Girls Club this year (instead of Upwards). I got a lot of great video, but not many good pics (hard to get those action shots). Both kids had a great year- making some good plays, but seems like I always put my video camera down when they'd make a basket....
The Tarheels top players- Hayes & Joseph... Notice the score 11-20 behind them(we won!)
Unfortunately, they had a rough season winning only half their games.Makena- "Take one of me now!"After season pizza party....This was Hannah's first year to play... her team was undefeated and won the tournament to become the 3rd/4th grade champs!The Comets- 1st place champs!
Hannah- front & center
Hannah & Bethany
We're #1!
Way to go, girls!!!!!!!!







3 comments:

Harrisonjoy said...

Hayes is getting SO tall! Hannah's turning into a young lady...and Makena is growing so quickly....

Great pix, Sharon!

Aunt Vicki said...

Great pictures Sharon! I wish we would have been able to see more than one game this year. Hopefully this spring will be better and we can watch a lot of baseball games.

Grandma

Angie said...

I'm glad that they enjoyed themselves, winning or not!