Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy Halloween

Hope you all had a fun Halloween! Well, at least I got this post out there before Christmas! Seems like I'm always a month or so behind!
Looks like fall was a little behind this year as well...I take a picture every year using this backdrop, but this year the leaves weren't yet vibrant and beautiful. Oh well, at least my subjects were!

Kamryn's 1st Halloween! The last of her 'first' holidays!
Oh the fun of pumpkin carving...at least Makena thought so!
Here are their finished products -

Halloween night...dressed and ready to go!
Makena was a ballerina butterfly! Very fitting!
Our little pumkin was none other than a precious pumkin!
Hannah created her costume and was a scary soccer player- of course!
Kamryn wasn't sure what to think of Hannah, but was never scared of her no matter how hard Hannah tried!

Hayes was an American Chopper Ghost Rider...this was post trick or treating when the mask came off-
We laughed at Kamryn all night...she just looked so darn cute in her little bubble suit!
Answering the door for trick or treaters...they love this almost as much as getting candy!
Kamryn observing through the window-
One of our favorite trick or treaters...Makena's friend, Lexi!









3 comments:

Angie said...

I don't know how you manage to get all 4 of your kids to sit and pose for you, when I can hardly get my ONE to sit still for pictures. Thanks for sharing the Halloween pictures.

sara said...

They are growing up so fast! Thanks for sharing all the great pics!

Anonymous said...

I continue to be amazed at how you do it all. Pumpkin carving...you have more patience that I ever did...LOL The pictures are great.. It's like we're right there with you guys... Wish we could have been.

We love you 6 tons,
Honey & Pop