For those of you who know me at all, also know that I'm Kenny Chesney's biggest fan. OK, maybe not biggest, but close! In fact, all of my children have been to one of his concerts as well ...Hannah went with us when she was almost 2yrs and I was pregnant with Hayes, and during both Makena's and Kamryn's pregnancies I went again. Totally coincidental of course! So, when this song came out, it really hit home for me with Hannah turning '10'! .......
"Don't blink! Just like that you're six years old and you take a nap... And you wake up and you're twenty-five and your high school sweetheart becomes your wife. Don't blink, you just might miss your babies growin' like mine did...turnin' into moms and dads. Next thing you know your better half of fifty years is there in bed and you're prayin' God takes you instead. Trust me friend, a hundred years goes faster than you think...So don't blink!"

1 comment:
My brother and sister in law went to his concert last month in Birmingham and they said he was awesome!! He is one of my favorite too!!
No, the girls did not think killing the deer was "icking" at all. Sophie did ask Dave why you had to kill deer and he explained so they wouldn't become over populated. They are so into this hunting thing but I hope they have gotten it out of their system!! LOL...
Post a Comment