Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memorial Day weekend...

Hope everyone's enjoying their Memorial weekend! I've gotten behind on our blog as I promised I would..... We've had a rough past couple of weeks (or at least Kamryn has). She came down with a stomach virus, that she must have gotten from her cousin, Jackson, in Australia. I believe his started a day or two earlier. Kidding of course! On the 10th day of that, she developed chest congestion and fever which eventually led to pnuemonia. She went to the hospital for chest x-rays and bloodwork....and, now another week later with the help of breathing treatments and penicillin she is finally doing better. And, so am I! Matt had to be out of town on business two different times during the course of all this, so it's been draining.


We took our boat out yesterday for the first time this year. Hayes' best friend, Karson, and his family went with us. It was Karson's 7th birthday! What a beautiful day it was! I will try and post some more soon. Love to all........

4 comments:

Angie said...

Man, if you have a stomach virus that can jump continents, don't send it to this one!

I'm happy to hear that little Kamryn is better. Everyone looks great at the lake!

Aunt Vicki said...

Glad to hear you had a great weekend and also that Kamryn is feeling better. I felt so bad for her last weekend while we were there. Hopefully she's sleeping better now.

Harrisonjoy said...

I have told everyone in my office how much fun I had with Kamryn on Monday....she was an absolute delight! Tonight....I'll tell (BORE) my eating-out friends my stories about her while we all sit and brag about our grandkids during dinner!

Harrisonjoy said...

Oh...by the way....I have WAY more grandkids than my friends...and we're not through YET!!

tee hee....