Sunday, April 29, 2007

Decked out in Denim

It is a beautiful Sunday here today. Hannah and Hayes had a Timothy Team (their Wed. night bible study) performance this morning at church. Makena & Kamryn are both napping at the moment- which rarely happens at the same time, Hannah & Hayes are both outside playing with friends, and Matt is getting the boat ready for summer. So I thought I'd give an update of the Harris household while I had a free moment.... Hannah and Hayes are both playing their first year of pitching machine baseball/softball. So far just practices are going on, but Matt said he'd get a copy of their schedules out in case you want to come see a game. Makena is becoming such a little girl- we're seeing a glimpse of her being 4 and enjoying her 'cuteness' every day. She has her little friends over now and they are just precious to watch. Kamryn is doing even better with her sleep, but not at all with her reflux. Some days she has a constant flow shooting from her mouth. She is scheduled to see a pediatric G.I. doctor this Wed. at AR. Children's in L.R. We'll let you know what he says.
Maiya, our cat, had her kittens (5) this past Wed. They are precious, so if you know anyone looking for a kitten let us know.
I'll try and put some recent pictures on here when I can.
Love to all, Sharon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT Blog.....So glad you decided to do it.

I love reading about the 6 of you and seeing pictures of my grandbabies.

Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
I love you,
Honey

Jackson said...

YEAHHH! So when do I get some Christening photos of Kamryn!? Once you get the hang of the blog it is heaps easy and saves so much time rather than e-mailing everyone different pictures. Love our chats and hope to have another real soon. Love you all heaps "party of 6" I LOVE THE TITLE! I'll be awaiting the new title 'better make it 7!' :) christal xoxo

Angie said...

Glad that you started this! I really think it is the easiest way to keep in touch. We miss all 6 of you!

Angie said...

So the cat was pregnant?!

Rogalski said...

Hello Sharon! The kids look so wonderful!!! There getting so big! Hope all is well in AR! We may be moving back near the area. We are looking at Tulsa! Take care, great site!
April

Aunt Vicki said...

So glad you decided to start a Blog too. I'm looking forward to seeing lot of pictures and hearing about everyone's adventures.

Anonymous said...

Is anybody else going to jump on Angie's question? OK - I will, yes, but only just before giving birth to 5 kittens...now partyofsix's challenge is to keep Maiya from having more kittens! Is the cat fat or pregnant...? fat and pregnant...? Fat and fixed would be the way to go probably...! Love, B/D/P